Tips on the Do's and The Don'ts Of Google Adsense Marketing
Copyright 2006 Christopher Robinson Setting up: Go to https://www.google.com/adsense
1. Set up an account
2. Decide what sort of ad format you want
3. Insert the html in your website 15 Tips for making the most profit from your Google Adsense: Google has many tools check them all and see which ones will work for you. 1. Filtering your competition- Google allows you to filter out up to 200 URL from being shown on your sitem 2. Targeting your ads by using the right keywords and density in your content and making sure your content is relevant 3. Text ads are usually best
4. Positioning your adsense ads: The top or your site will earn you the most money
5. Keywords-niche markets are the highest paying ads.
6. You can add small graphics to draw attention to your ads
7. Customize the color of your ads to make them look like a part of your website.
8. Simplify your website to make your ads more noticeable
9. Combine your ads with Google search box. This also pays for searches and will bring in some money.
Website Profits Articles
Website Profits Books